Metal Foundry | General Labor
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity? Luttrell Staffing Group in Roanoke is currently recruiting for Foundry | General Labor positions!
Job details for Foundry | General Labor:
- Melt down materials such as cast iron, brass and aluminum.
- Operate 2000 lb. furnace to melt materials.
- Schedule: Monday-Thursday, 4am-2:30pm, overtime as needed. (mainly on Friday, 4am-2:30pm and Saturday, 4am-Noon).
- Employees average 48-56 hours, but are currently working 66 hours per week.
- Pay rate $14.00/hr.
- Manufacturing experience is preferred.
- Temperatures are hot in the summer and cold in the winter.
Excellent benefits upon hire:
- Monday-Thursday (4 10 hour shifts).
- Free uniforms.
- Free steel toes twice per year.
- 6 month review and increases.
- Eligible for up to .50 increases twice per year.
- Nurse practitioner on-site (must schedule appointment).
Job requirements for Foundry | General Labor:
Qualified candidates must be able to work set schedule/hours per job description and must be able to work in hot and cold temperatures. Manufacturing experience is preferred. Must pass all screenings.
If you are looking for a new career, don't miss out on this great opportunity!
Please apply by clicking the link below, then call our office (540) 491-9921 today.
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*