Santa Maria, CA 93457 US
Do you have a Bachelor's Degree in Microbiology? Do you also have hands-on experience in a laboratory? Luttrell Staffing Group is currently hiring Microbiologist for company in Santa Maria.
Key duties and details for Microbiologist:
- Work independently to utilize cultural and rapid methodologies (real-time PCR,etc.) to identify pathogens, indicators, and spoilage organisms in food, water and
- Proactively managing the laboratory personnel to ensure adherence to protocols and values
- Ensuring implementation of QA/QC program with regards to all operations and documentation requirements
- Interacting with clients by communicating test results, answering questions, and sending sampling supplies based on their needs
- Schedule: 1pm-10pm (during training Tuesday - Saturday) Schedule subject to change to Sunday - Thursday.
- Travel may be required
- Excellent benefits package upon conversion
Qualifications for Microbiologist:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Microbiology
- Hands-on laboratory experience preferred
- Problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Knowledge of sterile technique and pure
- English and Spanish preferred
Please apply by clicking on the link below, then call or text (805) 928-6555.
Meet Your Recruiter
Ana Mena Ortiz
Ana is the Staffing Coordinator in our Santa Maria office. If you are looking for a job in Santa Maria or the surrounding area, please give her a call!