Mobile Chassis Mechanic | Mechanic
Do you have mechanical knowledge? Are you a team player looking for a new career opportunity in Kingsport? Luttrell Staffing Group is now hiring Mobile Chassis Mechanic.
Key duties and details for Mobile Chassis Mechanic:
- FMCSA inspection and repairs according to DOT regulations (Training provided)
- Overseas cargo containers
- Wheel and repairs (wheel seals, tires, cam shafts, etc)
- Electrical, locking devices, landing legs, braces, suspensions and air systems
- Structural (welding, cutting, inserting, etc)
- Work is performed outdoors, no matter what weather is
- Fast-paced environment
- Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm
- Pay rate: $12.50/hr (evaluations can lead to pay raise)
- Benefits (Medical, Holiday Pay, Vacation Pay)
- Paid weekly, direct deposit available
These skills and abilities make you a great candidate for Mobile Chassis Mechanic:
- One year Mechanical experience
- Knowledge of welding and/or carpentry a plus!
- Must be able to work outdoors
- Ability to work independently
- Team player
- Valid drivers license
Please apply by clicking the link below, then call our office (423) 765-2628 today!
Our office is located at 151 E Main St, Suite 5, Kingsport, TN 37660
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."