Newell Assembly | Entry Level
MCMINNVILLE, TN 37110
Do you like working with your hands in a fast pace environment? Whether you are an early bird or night owl, we have you covered! Luttrell Staffing Group, in partnership with Newell, is now hiring for Entry Level Assemblers!
- 1st & 2nd shifts positions
- Full Time (40 hours + OT)
- Part Time (24-27 hours)
- Floater (16-18 hours)
Key duties and details for Newell Assemblers:
- Use hand tools to assemble raw materials into a finished product
- Pack, stack and document finished product
- Use visual inspections and quality instructions to ensure quality parts are produced
- 40 hours, plus overtime when needed
Requirements for Newell Assemblers:
- Ability to lift up to 45 lbs
- Diploma or GED
- Able to work overtime as needed
Please apply by clicking on the link below, then call our office (931) 507-2300 today!
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."
Meet Your Recruiter
Coming from a background of recruiting and customer service, Christin began her journey with Luttrell Staffing Group in November of 2016 as a floater for the company’s Middle Tennessee offices. In October of 2017 she was promoted to Branch Manager for our Lebanon location.