Office Administrator | Clerical
Arroyo Grande, CA
Are you looking for an admin position? Luttrell Staffing Group is currently hiring detail oriented Office Administrator for local business in Arroyo Grande.
Key duties and details for Office Administrator:
- Greet all visitors, handle incoming calls, copying, sorting, filing and mailing
- Coordinate lunches, events, meetings and travel reservations
- Maintain office supplies and electronic/hard copy filing system
- Monday-Friday schedule
- Pay rate: $20+/hr, DOE
- Benefits (Medical, Holiday Pay, Vacation Pay)
Qualifications for Office Administrator:
- 2+ years' experience in an administrative role
- 1+ years of bookkeeping/accounting experience
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize projects and strong problem solving skills
Please apply by clicking on the link below, then call our office (805) 544-1800.
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."
Meet Your Recruiter
Lisa is a Staffing Coordinator for the San Luis Obispo office. If you're looking for work in San Luis Obispo or the surrounding areas, give her a call!