Oiler | Fueler
Do you have a HAZMAT endorsement and Class A CDL certified? Are you looking for a temp position? Luttrell Staffing Group in Johnson City is currently hiring for an Oiler/Fueler position. Candidate must be HAZMAT certified. If you are interested in this position, apply today!
The Oiler/Fueler is responsible for fuel, lube, and service on construction equipment for various jobs and locations. Must have Class A CDL with tanker and hazmat endorsements. This position is critical in order to keep large, heavy highway construction equipment operational that are used by multiple divisions of Summers-Taylor, Inc. Attention to detail, multi-tasking, quality and timeliness of work are vital to be successful in this position.
- 3-5 years experience in oiler/fueler, preferably working with heavy construction equipment
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 2 years trade school preferred
- Class B CDL with tanker and hazmat endorsements required
- Excellent attention to detail, quality, and safety
- Steady work history and attendance record
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
- Ability to work in a team environment
*For more information about this position, text Luttrell to 25000!*
Apply today by clicking on the link below, then contact our office at 423.283.0360.
Meet Your Recruiter
Heather began her Luttrell Staffing career in September 2009 working one of our West Virginia accounts part-time. In July of the next year she moved to our Johnson City office as an Admin Assistant and then, soon after, a Staffing Manager. After several years of strong service, Heather was promoted to the role of Branch Manager in early 2016. She has a BS degree in Psychology and Sociology from ETSU. In February 2018 Heather obtained her PHR in Human Resources.