Manufacturing Associate |Operations Associate
Are you looking for a new career opportunity in Blacksburg, VA? Luttrell Staffing Group, on behalf of Corning, is now hiring for Manufacturing Associate | Manufacturing Associate positions.
Key duties and details for Manufacturing Associate | Operations Associate:
- Produce ceramic substrates from raw materials
- Machine set-up, operations, process monitoring, visual inspection and basic maintenance of equipment
- Operate production machinery
- Assist R&D, engineering and operations
- Use computer systems and equipment to enter or retrieve data
- Work schedule: 6am-6pm or 6pm-6am, rotating days
- Pay rate: $12.50 - $13.50/hour
- We are offering a $150 sign-on bonus (paid out when associates successfully complete 170 hours on assignment)
- 0.25 pay increase after 30 days and 90 days
- Potential Temp-to-Hire
- Benefits (Medical Insurance, Holiday Pay, Vacation Pay)
- Paid weekly, direct deposit available
These skills and abilities make you a great candidate for Manufacturing Associate | Operations Associate:
- One year of related work experience
- Ability to lift 30 - 50 lbs
- Must be a team player
- Stand for long periods of time
- Excellent communication skills
Please apply by clicking on the link below, then call our office (540) 674-118.
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Your Recruiter
Lisa started in the staffing industry in 1991 with Saunders Staffing in Bluefield, VA. From 1991 to 2014 she was the office manager for Mack's Oil, Inc. After it closed, Lisa joined Luttrell Staffing Group in July 2014 as an administrative assistant at the Wytheville office, then was promoted to staffing manager. In January 2016, due to her hard work, dedication to her clients and friendly customer service, Lisa was promoted to branch manager of the Radford office. Lisa and her team continue to work hard for their clients and associates to ensure they have the best service available.