Operations | Production
Are you looking for long-term growth with a company? Do you have excellent communication skills? Luttrell Staffing Group South Burlington, in partnership with Casella Resource Systems, is hiring for an Operations Associate. If you are interested, apply today by clicking on the link below.
Details for Operations Associate:
- Full-Time, Temp-to-Hire
- 1st Shift, Monday-Friday, 7am-3:30pm
- 40 hours per week
- Paid Weekly, Direct Deposit options
Can you see yourself in this Operations Associate position?
- Processing of production scrap, sorting, baling cardboard and plastic film
- Maintain scheduled material pickups
- Operate powered industrial equipment in use such as forklifts, and balers.
- Loading of finished product onto trailers and ensure safe loading procedures are followed
- Create and manage all shipping paperwork (Bill-of-Lading, Packing List, Trailer Checklist, Waste Manifests, etc.)
- Proactively address issues and solve problems as they arise
- Communicate program details to clients and internal staff
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly Program Monitoring and Management
- Maintain and continuously promote environmental, equipment safety OSHA safety compliance
- Manage the daily logistical needs of the customer’s facility
- Ensure proper packaging of waste and recycling into containers most appropriate for the material and which comply with applicable transport regulations and disposal/recycling site acceptance parameters
- Establish and maintain productive relationships with multiple client contacts at each site
- Accumulate and deliver written feedback on the program’s effectiveness and recommend improvements
- Identify opportunity for best practices and continuous improvements as part of a quarterly reporting process
- Attend regular safety and operational meetings
Do you have the Skills and Knowledge needed for this position?
- Self-directed person
- Strong commitment to workplace safety
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills are required
- Ability to work varied hours and extended hours (if needed)
- Be able to lift 50 pounds on a regular basis
- Satisfactory results from mandatory background check and drug screening
Luttrell Staffing Group is here to help you find the right job opportunity; contact us today!
- Call our office at: 802-658-9900
- Text Luttrell to 25000 to connect with a hiring expert
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."