Operator In Training (OPIT) | Manufacturing | Bonus Opportunity!
Are you ready for a new career opportunity in a positive work environment? Luttrell Staffing Group, in partnership with Phoenix Packaging, is currently recruiting for Operator in Training (OPIT) | Manufacturing positions!
Responsibilities and details for Operator in Training (OPIT) | Manufacturing
- Support the operation in assigned machine to ensure the machinery is running at optimum efficiency
- Work with all of the team to comply with production needs in terms of quality, efficiency and operational cost
- Perform basic visual quality inspections on products
- Maintain the production pace of other team members
- Utilize various equipment as needed to perform duties
- Schedule: 7pm-7am, Night Shift
- Pay rate: $14.25/hr
- Temp-to-Hire position
- Eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Term-Life Insurance Benefits
Qualifications and skills for Operator in Training (OPIT) | Manufacturing:
- Qualified candidates must be able to stand, walk, twist, bend, stoop, push, pull and lift up to 50lbs
- This position also requires repetitive motion, and walking up and down stairs
- Experience as a machine operator for thermoforming and extrusion of plastics for food packaging industry is preferred
- Ability to work in high noise levels
- Must be a team player
- Diploma/GED is required
Please apply by clicking the link below, then call (540) 674-1118 today!
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."
Meet Your Recruiter
Lisa started in the staffing industry in 1991 with Saunders Staffing in Bluefield, VA. From 1991 to 2014 she was the office manager for Mack's Oil, Inc. After it closed, Lisa joined Luttrell Staffing Group in July 2014 as an administrative assistant at the Wytheville office, then was promoted to staffing manager. In January 2016, due to her hard work, dedication to her clients and friendly customer service, Lisa was promoted to branch manager of the Radford office. Lisa and her team continue to work hard for their clients and associates to ensure they have the best service available.