Order Picker | General Labor | Immediate Openings!
Do you have order picker experience? Are you able to lift up to 50lbs? Luttrell Staffing Group Roselle, is currently hiring for Order Picker positions in Northlake, IL. If you are interested, apply today by clicking on the link below.
Details for Order Picker position:
- Full-Time, Temp-to-Hire
- 3 years experience required
- 1st Shift, Monday - Friday (6am - 2:30pm)
- 3rd Shift, Monday - Friday (4:30pm -1am)
- 40 hours per week
- Paid Weekly, Direct Deposit options
Can you see yourself in this Order Picker position?
- Accurately pick products by matching numbers and product descriptions using a voice audio headset.
- Hand stacks cases of merchandise weighing up to 50 pounds repetitively from floor to over-head throughout the shift.
- Place the beverage products in a defined stacking pattern onto the pallet.
- Hand shrink wrap customer orders with label and move completed order to the loading dock staging area using an electronic pallet jack or walkie-rider equipment.
- Report all product discrepancies or quality issues to supervision, including damaged product, wrong store number, equipment issues, etc.
Do you have the Skills and Knowledge needed for this position?
- Ability to work while using a headset, voice-activated, order selector picking system.
- Ability to hand shrink wrap pallets of completed orders.
- Ability to work in multi-temperature environments, hot or cool.
- Ability to lift to 50 lbs. throughout the entire shift from floor to over-head.
Luttrell Staffing Group is here to help you find the right job opportunity; contact us today!
- Call our office at: 224-653-8289
- Text Luttrell to 25000 to connect with a hiring expert
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."