JOHNSON CITY, TN
Do you have at least 5 years' experience in a medical office or healthcare environment? Luttrell Staffing Group is now recruiting Outreach Coordinator.
Key duties and details for Outreach Coordinator:
- Accesses the patient's need for accessing the ER
- Assists Hospitalist Division with communication to primary care provider
- Assist with outreach efforts, coordinate activities and ensure appropriate records are available for appointment
- Maintain records, compile information and prepare reports
- Pay rate based on experience
- Benefits (Medical, Holiday Pay, Vacation Pay)
- Weekly pay, direct deposit available
Qualifications for Outreach Coordinator:
- Formal medical office or medical assistant training is preferred
- Five or more years of experience in a medical office or other healthcare environment
- Previous experience with patient communication/outreach is desirable
- Certified Pharmacy Technician is desirable
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Diploma/GED required
Please apply by clicking on the link below, then call our office (423) 283-0360.
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."