Packer | Machine Operator | All Shifts
Are you looking for a new career opportunity with an established local company? Are you looking for a job with benefits and paid time off? Luttrell Staffing Group is currently hiring for Packer | Machine Operator | All Shifts positions.
Details and duties for Packer | Machine Operator | All Shifts:
Weekly attendance Bonus and rarely work a Saturday!
- Full-Time, Temp-to-Hire
- Paid Weekly, direct deposit available
- Handle and pack product at required machine speeds
- Control quality of packaged items
- Work with machine operators to control scrap rates
These skills and abilities make you a great candidate for Packer | Machine Operator | All Shifts:
- 6 months - 1 year of experience preferred, but not required
- Ability to learn the thermoforming and trimming machinery and tooling components
- Operate thermoforming and trimming machinery and support equipment
- Handle and pack product as needed
- Perform basic machine maintenance, perform job setups and provide documentation for quality control and production reporting
- Qualified applicants will have a high school diploma / GED
- Must be able speak/read English, and are required to complete dexterity, math and quality/sorting testing
Please apply by clicking on the link below, then call our office (615) 810-9517 today!
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."