Packing | Manufacturing | General Labor
Would you like to have one week off every month? Luttrell Staffing Group in Marion is currently hiring for Packager position.
Job details for Packager:
- Competitive pay rate
- No experience or special skills required
- 2nd Shift, 4:30pm-12:30am
- 40 hours per week
- Paid Weekly
Key Duties for Packager position:
- Assemble, pack and label cartons to prepare for shipping
- Assemble cartons by using staple gun
- Place labels on end of carton
- Communicate with scale operator to get correct carton size
- Place cartons on buggy to be transported to shipping area
- Retrieve empty buggies after lift truck takes material off
- Maintain ample supply of cartons
- Responsible for keeping accurate inventory of excess picture frame pieces
- Maintain a clean work area
- Wrap picture frames in foam wrap and offbear pieces from tape machine
- Maintain level of quality consistent with established standards.
- Perform other duties as directed by the lead or crew supervisor
Job requirements for Packager:
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization
- Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations
- Steel toed boots are required
Please apply online by clicking the link below, then call our office (276) 783-1002.
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*