Packing | Press Assistant | Increased Pay Rates!
Are you looking for an exciting new career opportunity? Luttrell Staffing Group, in partnership with Tri-City Extrusion, is currently seeking candidates for Packing | Press Assistant | Manufacturing positions.
If you are looking for a new career opportunity with a local established company, this is the job for you!
Job details for Packing | Press Assistant | Manufacturing:
- All shifts are currently available
- $12.50 (1st shift), $14.00 (2nd shift) and $13.50 (3rd shift)
- Excellent benefits upon hire
- 40 hours per week with possible overtime
- Temp-to-Hire position
- Benefits (Medical Insurance, Holiday Pay, Vacation Pay)
- Paid weekly, direct deposit available
Job requirements for Packing | Press Assistant | Manufacturing:
- Qualified candidates must have prior manufacturing experience
- Ability to lift 50 lbs continuously
- Press Assistants are required to wear long pants and steel toes.
Please apply by clicking the link below, then call our office (423) 764-1334 today!
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."
Meet Your Recruiter
Holly King, CSP, CPC
Senior Staffing Manager
Holly began her staffing career in April 2012 as a Staffing Coordinator. She shortly worked her way to Staffing Manager, and has served as Bristol's Senior Staffing Manager since September 2017. Prior to coming to Luttrell Staffing, Holly held a Real Estate License in both Tennessee and Virginia and attended Emory & Henry as well as Virginia Highlands Community Colleges. Holly is a 2019 LEAD Bristol! graduate and 2020 Luttrell Staffing Group Staffing Professional of the Year.