Part-Time Administrative Assistant
MOUNT STERLING, KY US
Are you looking for a rewarding and fulfilling career with a great schedule and competitive pay? Join our team at Luttrell Staffing Group and discover a career that’s right for you!!
Details for Administrative Assistant/Receptionist | Direct Hire position:
- Direct Hire
- Excellent Benefits
- Paid Weekly, Direct Deposit options
Can you see yourself in this position?
- Create a favorable impression, on visitors, by greeting them in a warm and sincere manner
- Answer incoming telephone calls using professional telephone etiquette
- Coordinate Applicant flow from the beginning to the end of the application process.
- Enter all new and updated Information, regarding Applicants, into the Applicant Tracking System.
- Manage personnel files and administer drug and skills testing
- Organize and maintain electronic and paper filing systems
- Maintain office workspace organization and tidiness
Do you have what it takes for a successful career with Luttrell Staffing Group?
• High School Diploma or GED
• Excellent communication skills; displaying professional etiquette, both verbal and written
• Excellent computer skills including competency in Microsoft applications
• Respond well to pressure and maintain a positive demeanor
• Strategic problem solving and decision-making
• Initiative to assist team members without direction
• Excellent time management skills
• Ability to meet continuing education and certification requirements
Become a prosperous team member, apply today!!!
Want to find out about our best jobs right when we post them? For this and other great features, download the Luttrell Works app today! https://www.luttrellstaffing.com/luttrellworks-app/
Meet Your Recruiter
Branch Manager/Business Development Manager
Cassidy began her career in the staffing industry in 2014 and began her role as a Staffing Coordinator for Luttrell Staffing Group in 2019. She was quickly promoted to Branch Manager and Business Development Manager in September 2019. When she isn’t working, Cassidy enjoys spending time outdoors with her pets.