Erwin, TN 37650 US
Do you have leadership and plant experience? We have some fantastic positions for you! Luttrell Staffing Group is now hiring Plant/Operations Controller positions in Erwin, TN. Don't miss out on this amazing career opportunity! To apply click on the link below.
**Perks & Benefits:
- Salary: $85k-95k -- ($40.86-$45.67/Hour)
- Full-Time | Direct Hire
- Zero Fees - you’ll never be charged for any screening service
- Fast start-date
- Insurance options
- Dental, Disability, Life, Vision and Health Insurance Options
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
Can you see yourself in this Plant/Operations Controller position?
- Coordinate the fiscal strength and cost control of assigned plants
- Oversee the accounting operations of the plants
- Create various financial reports
- Perform analysis to help determine the financial status of the plants
- Assists with planning for the assigned plants
- Drive effective internal and external communication interactions to financial stakeholders
- Manage annual budget process
The qualities below make you a good candidate for this position:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting (Required)
- 3-5 years Industrial Controlling Experience (Required)
- Knowledge of manufacturing, inventory, lean principles and production management systems (Required)
- ERP experience (SAP or QAD) and accounting software, ideally Stravis (Required)
- 3-5 years’ experience with international company (Preferred)
- JSOX (SOX), knowledge of IFRS (Preferred)
- Ability to sit or stand for duration of shift
- Ability to stoop, squat, bend, kneel, twist and reach
Luttrell Staffing Group is here to help you find the right job opportunity; contact us today!
- Call or text our office at: (423) 283-0360
Luttrell Staffing Group is an EEO employer.
*Want to find out about our best jobs right when we post them? For this and other great features, download the Luttrell Works app today! https://www.luttrellstaffing.com/luttrellworks-app/
Meet Your Recruiter
Heather began her Luttrell Staffing career in September 2009 working one of our West Virginia accounts part-time. In July of the next year she moved to our Johnson City office as an Admin Assistant and then, soon after, a Staffing Manager. After several years of strong service, Heather was promoted to the role of Branch Manager in early 2016. She has a BS degree in Psychology and Sociology from ETSU. In February 2018 Heather obtained her PHR in Human Resources.