Knoxville, TN 37921 US
Responsible for the inspection of all production equipment for cleanliness as well as scrutinizing environmental conditions of temperature, lighting and structure for soundness to release for production in a food manufacturing facility. Measuring, mixing, titrating, documenting levels of, and then dispensing a sanitizing compound throughout the facility during operations to reduce and prevent microbial loads in targeted areas.
**Perks & Benefits:
- $17.50 / Hour
- Zero Fees - you’ll never be charged for any screening service
- Fast start-date
- Monitoring production activities to ensure compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices and Standard Sanitary Operating Procedures to report to Production for corrective actions. Then follow-up to ensure corrective actions were effective to prevent re-occurrence
- Calibration of equipment, performs product analysis as needed, and develop skills to back up laborers and level 1 QA Techs as well as assist level 3 QA Techs where needed
- Collect recipes and fill out HACCP documents from kitchen to check barrel tags and quantities against recipe. Review documents for completeness, proper documentation and content. Observations should be reported to QA Supervisor or designee. Prepare HACCP cover sheet and record information on Pre-Shipment Review daily
- Monitor rodent bait stations and inside Tin Cats on set schedule
- Conduct operational inspections
- Other duties as required
Can you see yourself in this Pre-Operational Technician position?
- Must have HACCP experience (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points)
- Previous manufacturing experience preferred
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- Strong math skills and ability to use calculator. Able to add, subtract, multiple & divide using whole numbers, fractions & decimals
- Basic software skills – Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of industrial thermometers and how to read them
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs
- Ability to sit or stand for duration of shift
- Ability to work in a wide array of temperatures – subzero to 100 degrees
- Ability to frequently kneel, squat, bend, stoop, twist, and reach overhead with repetitive motions
- Ability to stand on hard and wet flooring for entire shift
- Occasional exposure to subzero temperatures
Please apply by clicking on the link below, then call or text (865) 212-3853.
Luttrell Staffing Group is an EOE employer.