Pressroom Operator | Manufacturing
SOUTH BURLINGTON, VT
Are you looking for a new opportunity and needing 2nd or 3rd shift? Luttrell Staffing Group in South Burlington, VT is currently hiring Pressroom Operators. If you are interested, apply today by clicking on the link below.
Details for Pressroom Operator position:
- Full-Time, Temp-to-Hire
- $14.84-$15.40/hour depending on shift
- 2nd Shift: 3pm-11pm, Mon-Fri w/alt Sat
- 3rd Shift: 11pm-7am, Sun-Thu w/ alt Sat
- 40 hours per week
- Paid Weekly, Direct Deposit options
Can you see yourself in this Pressroom Operator position?
- Move finished bundles of printed material from stacker unit to pallet or skid utilizing automatic bundle movers or other provided equipment.
- Observe stacker units and report any mechanical problems to Head Press Operator.
- Understand software used to count waste coming off of the press.
- Train new employees as required.
- Actively participate in stretching and strengthening programs.
- Utilize safety equipment as instructed.
- Identify potential safety hazards, as well as possible solutions, to Pressroom Supervisor.
- Maintain clean, organized work area at all times.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Do you have the Skills and Knowledge needed for this position?
- Must be able to frequently lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to safely operate lift trucks.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong work ethic.
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to promote high safety standards.
Luttrell Staffing Group is here to help you find the right job opportunity; contact us today!
- Call our office at: 802.658.9900
- Text Luttrell to 25000 to connect with a hiring expert
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."
Meet Your Recruiter
Racheal Ryan has been working in our VT office since its opening 6 years ago. She was part of the Sales team as well as oversaw Business Development before moving into the role of Branch Manager in 2019. Racheal is an active community member who enjoys coaching youth athletics, participating in women's adult softball and charity tournament organization several times per year.