Process Assembler | Manufacturing | Direct-Hire
Do you have knowledge of Windows, XL and Word? Are you also able to read mechanical drawings? Luttrell Staffing Group is currently hiring for Process Assembler | Manufacturing.
Key duties and details for Process Assembler | Manufacturing:
- Perform assembly and inspection processes
- Collect and report data in compliance with Quality and ISO standards
- Pay rate: $19-$25.86/hr
- Flexible day shift (employees may choose a start time between 4am-9am and set their own 40-hour schedule)
- $3500 sign-on bonus is available
Qualifications for Process Assembler | Manufacturing:
- Previous experience in electromechanical assembly, test and inspection
- Team player
- Ability to read and comprehend mechanical/assembly drawings
- Proven computer applications knowledge in Windows, XL and Word
- Associate Degree in relevant field or combination of education and experience
- Ability to lift 40
- If you are hired, proof of Covid-19 vaccination will be required. We are an equal opportunity employer and reasonable accommodations will be considered
Please apply by clicking on the link below, then call or text (802) 809-1364.
Want to find out about our best jobs right when we post them? For this and other great features, download the Luttrell Works app today! https://www.luttrellstaffing.com/luttrellworks-app/
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."