Production | Manufacturing
Williston, VT 05495 US
**Perks & Benefits:
- 12 hour shift, rotating schedule, 3 days on/4 days off and 4 days on/3 days off, ***3 paid 15 minute breaks and 1 unpaid 30 minute break***
- Full-Time | Temp-to-Hire
- Zero Fees - you’ll never be charged for any screening service
- Fast start-date
- Weekly Pay (Pay Card or Direct Deposit)
- Holiday Pay
- Vacation Pay
- Insurance options
Can you see yourself in these Production | Manufacturing positions?
- Assist with the staging of product for new jobs, ensuring minimal downtime between jobs.
- Replenish consumables (wrap, strapping, boxes, etc.).
- Keep pace with equipment, load, feed, and takeoff product in accordance with customer specifications (box, bag, strap, etc.).
- Basic math and computer skills required
- High School Diploma / GED required
- Must pass all pre-employment screenings
- Ability to work in a manufacturing environment within a variety of conditions
- Ability to lift 30 pounds on a regular basis and 50 pounds occasionally
- Ability to frequently kneel, squat, bend, stoop, twist and reach overhead with repetitive motions
- Ability to stand for duration of shift
Luttrell Staffing Group is here to help you find the right job opportunity; contact us today!
- Call or text the office at: (802) 809-1364