Production | Woodworking
Sevierville, TN 37862 US
Do you enjoy woodworking and do you like a manufacturing setting? We have a fantastic career opportunity for you! Luttrell Staffing Group Dandridge, TN is now hiring Production | Woodworking positions for a client in Sevierville. If you are interested, apply today by clicking on the link below.
Details for Production | Woodworking:
- Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5pm
- Paid Weekly
- Direct Deposit options
Can you see yourself in this Production | Woodworking position?
- Read and interpret work orders, drawings, labels, etc.
- Enter and maintain records
- Pick and receive finished goods and scrap
- Clean and count finished parts
- Assist with machine set up, quality checks and audits
- Dismantle, clean, repair, replace, install and maintain equipment
- Operate small crane and forklift
- Other duties as assigned
These qualities make you a good candidate for this position:
- Attention to detail
- Good problem solving and communication skills
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of work area
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Must be able to stand for duration of shift
- Basic math skills
- Hand dexterity
- Ability to stoop, squat, bend, reach, kneel, twist and reach
Luttrell Staffing Group is here to help you find the right job opportunity; contact us today!
- Call or text our office at: 865-397-5607
Luttrell Staffing Group is an EEO employer.
Meet Your Recruiter
Tiffany Johnson is a staffing manager with Luttrell Staffing Group-Dandridge. If you're looking for work in Dandridge and the surrounding areas, give her a call!