Production Associate | Manufacturing
Are you looking for a new long-term opportunity in manufacturing? The automotive industries’ leading manufacturer of rubber parts is hiring! Luttrell Staffing Group is recruiting for Production Associates | Manufacturing.
Job duties and details for Production Associates | Manufacturing:
Responsibilities include maintaining necessary charting.
- Efficient operation of production processes in accordance with established manufacturing and operation standards.
- Assist in development of manufacturing standards and operations.
- Maintain quality of processes and products.
- Set-up and operation of machinery and equipment.
- Assist in training new associates as needed.
- Heavy lifting position (Must be able to lift 40 lbs continuously).
- Starting pay rate $13.00/hr, plus opportunity to make performance bonus ($1-$3 per hour) and additional incentive for attendance (opportunity to make almost $17.00/hr with all incentives).
- Paid weekly, direct deposit available
- Eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Term-Life Insurance Benefits.
Job requirements for Production Associates | Manufacturing:
- Must have the ability to lift 40 lbs continuously.
- Must be able to attend 1st shift training for two weeks then moves to 2nd or 3rd shift.
- Must have manufacturing experience.
- Diploma/GED required or equivalent training/experience.
Luttrell Staffing Group is here to help, contact us today. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Call our office at: (423) 638-7614
- Text Luttrell to 25000 to connect with a Hiring Expert
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."