Production Floor Supervisor
SANTA MARIA, CA
Luttrell Staffing Group is seeking Production Floor Supervisor with experience in Li-Ion Battery, Avionics and Electronics Assembly of flight units with internal power, data and RF cables.
Supervises and coordinates employees assembly and test of avionics, electronics and Li-Ion battery flight units for launch vehicle, missiles and Satellites.
Key duties and details for Production Floor Supervisor:
- Prepare work schedules
- Write production unit traveler work instructions
- ERP System production planning
- Identify units that fail tests or tolerance levels and supervise repairs as necessary
- Salary: $80-$99k per year
Qualifications for Production Floor Supervisor:
- A.S. Degree in electronics or equivalent military training
- B.S. preferred in STEM discipline
- Ability to write technical documents and procedures
- Computer (Microsoft, Sharepoint, Word, Excel, Power point, Visio, etc.)
- Ability to read electrical schematics and supervise wiring and assembly
- 5 - 10 years' experience in Li-Ion Battery, Avionics and Electronics Assembly of flight units with internal power, data and RF cables
- CAD software (Solid Works, etc.), schematic reading, and GD&T symbology skills are desired
Please apply by clicking on the link below or send resume to santamaria@Lstaff.com.
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."