Production | Manufacturing | New Pay Rate
Are you mechanically inclined and looking for a new manufacturing opportunity? Luttrell Staffing Group is currently hiring for Manufacturing | Production positions in Bristol and Piney Flats.
If you are looking for an exciting new opportunity with an established local company, this is the job for you. Apply today!
Job details for Manufacturing | Production:
- General production duties will require inspecting, catching and packing of bags
- Assisting machine operators and troubleshooting machines may also be required
- Load/Unload material from presses, trucks and shipping/receiving
- Responsible for warehouse organization
- 12 hour rotating shifts, one week work 36 hours, following week work 48 hours
- Working weekends is required
- Pay rate $13.50/hour
- Eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Term-Life Insurance.
- Paid weekly, direct deposit available.
Job requirements for Manufacturing | Production:
- Qualified candidates must have math/computer skills,
- Forklift operator experience/certification
- Must be mechanically inclined and must pass a mechanical comprehension test
- Must be able to read a tape measure, use hand tools and gauges
- Ability to Crouch, bend, twist and lift up to 50 lbs continuously is required
- Diploma/GED is also required
Please apply by clicking the link below, then call our office (423) 764-1334 today!
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."
Meet Your Recruiter
Beth Chapman is a Staffing Coordinator with Luttrell Staffing Group. She is passionate about making sure that she meets the needs of both her clients as well as local job seekers. Beth recently started her new position after previously serving as the Bristol office's Administrative Assistant position since October 2016.