Production Operator In Training
Are you ready to take a new career path? Luttrell Staffing Group, in partnership with Mar-Bal, is now recruiting for Production Operator In Training positions.
Key duties and details for Production Operator In Training:
- Operate various molding presses
- Assemble products that require post-molding assembly and packaging
- 2nd & 3rd shift available
- $14.00 - $14.50/hr
- Benefits (Medical, Holiday Pay, Vacation Pay)
- Paid weekly, direct deposit available
These skills and abilities make you a great candidate for Production Operator In Training:
- Ability to work independently after completing initial training
- Understand difference between (WP) and (FG) products
- Understand basic press operations
- Know and understand quality policy
- Ability to push, pull and lift 50 lbs
- Will be working with fiberglass
Please apply by clicking the link below, then call our office (276) 335-2080 today!
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."
Meet Your Recruiter
Catherine is a Staffing Coordinator in the Wytheville Office. If you are looking for a job in Wytheville or the surrounding area, give her a call.