Production | Production Technician
Are you seeking a new career opportunity at a local established company? Luttrell Staffing Group is recruiting for Production Technician | Manufacturing.
Job duties and details for Production Technician | Manufacturing:
- Assemble parts and components
- Trouble-shoot machine stops and solve routine problems
- 1st and 2nd Shifts available
- Schedule: 4 days per week, 10 hours per day
- Overtime when needed
- Temp-to-Hire position
- Eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Term-Life Insurance Benefits
- Paid weekly, direct deposit available
These skills and abilities make you a great candidate for Production Technician | Manufacturing:
- Experience in high-volume assembly operation preferred
- Must be quality conscious
- Ability to work at a fast pace, grasping and placing repetitively
- Ability to twist at waist, bend at waist, stand on hard floors up to 10 hours/day and bend at knee periodically
- Diploma/GED required
- Must live in close proximity to the facility
Please apply by clicking the link below, then call our office (865) 685-0537 today!
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."