Production Trainer | Manufacturing
Are you looking for a new career opportunity? Luttrell Staffing Group is now recruiting for Trainer | Manufacturing.
Job duties and details for Trainer | Manufacturing:
- Train new employees and support them as they learn
- Properly train employees on production process
- Work production depending on the amount of training that is needed
- Daytime schedule (Overtime and weekends when needed)
- Temp-to-Hire position
- Eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Term-Life Insurance Benefits
- Paid weekly, direct deposit available
Qualifications for Trainer | Manufacturing:
- Must be able to work full production schedule including OT and weekends if needed
- Excellent communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude
Please apply by clicking on the link below, then call our office (859) 520-3815 today!
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."
Meet Your Recruiter
Branch Manager/Business Development Manager
Cassidy began her career in the staffing industry in 2014 and began her role as a Staffing Coordinator for Luttrell Staffing Group in 2019. She was quickly promoted to Branch Manager and Business Development Manager in September 2019. When she isn’t working, Cassidy enjoys spending time outdoors with her pets.