Production Worker | General Labor | Manufacturing
Are you looking for a manufacturing opportunity in Dublin? Luttrell Staffing Group, in partnership with GALA Group of World Candles & Scents, is now recruiting for Production Worker | General Labor | Manufacturing.
Duties and details for Production Worker | General Labor | Manufacturing:
- Perform tasks assigned to the position properly and consistently with the interest of the company
- Controlling and ensuring product quality in accordance with the requirements
- Keep workplace and line in such condition which allows immediate production running after shift changeover
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, 10pm-6am
- Pay rate $12.00/hour
- Temp-to-Hire position
- Eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Term-Life Insurance Benefits
- Holiday Pay (1000 hours worked) and Vacation Pay (1500 hour worked)
- Paid weekly, direct deposit available
These skills and abilities make you a great candidate for Production Worker | General Labor | Manufacturing:
- Must be able to stand for minimum of 8 hours
- Ability to stoop, bend, stretch and lift (minor lifting)
- Self-motivated to seek out opportunities to improve in all areas of performance
- Previous experience in manufacturing and/or production environment is a plus!
- Diploma/GED required
Please apply by clicking the link below, then call our office (540) 674-1334 Today!
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Your Recruiter
Lisa started in the staffing industry in 1991 with Saunders Staffing in Bluefield, VA. From 1991 to 2014 she was the office manager for Mack's Oil, Inc. After it closed, Lisa joined Luttrell Staffing Group in July 2014 as an administrative assistant at the Wytheville office, then was promoted to staffing manager. In January 2016, due to her hard work, dedication to her clients and friendly customer service, Lisa was promoted to branch manager of the Radford office. Lisa and her team continue to work hard for their clients and associates to ensure they have the best service available.