SANTA MARIA, CA
Are you able to work for long periods reviewing data on computer? Do you have experience in GIS mapping or Data Quality Management? If so, Luttrell Staffing Group is now recruiting for QC Engineer. Looking for 4 – 6 people total, would like 1 -2 with Japanese language skills (spoken and written).
**Positions are located in either Livonia, MI or Santa Maria, CA. May start out as remote work but will be an in-office position**
Main duties and responsibilities for QC Engineer:
- Maintain Quality Documentation accuracy
- Conduct client-based quality assessments of map database format
- Analyze Trajectory & Point Cloud Data for consistency and accuracy
- Manage and track flow of data from field to production
- Fast-paced environment
- Regular office hours (overtime when needed)
- Pay rate for QC Engineer: $25-$28/hr
Qualifications for QC Engineer:
- Bachelor's Degree with major course work in GIS, geography, planning, computer science, IT or related discipline
- Three years of professional experience in either GIS mapping or Data Quality Management
- Experience with relational database principles including structured query language (SQL)
- Japanese language skills (spoken and written) are preferred for 1-2 candidates
Please apply by clicking on the link below, then call our office (805) 928-6555 or send resume to SantaMaria@Lstaff.com.
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."