Quality Control Technician
DANDRIDGE, TN US
Do you have experience with Quality Control and Inspection? We have a fantastic short-term opportunity for you! Luttrell Staffing Group Dandridge, TN is now hiring Quality Control Technician positions. If you are interested, apply today by clicking on the link below.
- It’s free to apply - no cost to you
- Zero Fees - you’ll never be charged for any screening service
- Knowledgeable and Friendly Staff
- On-the-spot interview
- Fast start-date
- Weekly Pay (Pay Card or Direct Deposit)
- Holiday Pay
- Vacation Pay
- Insurance options
Details for Quality Control Technician positions:
- Temporary, Short-Term
- Monday-Friday, 7am-3pm
- 40 hours per week
Can you see yourself in this Quality Control Technician position?
- Quality Inspection and Testing
- Ensuring quality control
- Other duties as assigned
These qualities make you a good candidate for this position:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Attention to detail
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of work area
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Must be able to stand for duration of shift
- Hand dexterity
- Ability to stoop, squat, bend, reach, kneel, twist and reach
Luttrell Staffing Group is here to help you find the right job opportunity; contact us today!
- Call or text our office at: 865-397-5607
- Want to find out about our best jobs right when we post them? For this and other great features, download the Luttrell Works app today! https://www.luttrellstaffing.com/luttrellworks-app/
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."
Meet Your Recruiter
I’m Patrick, before I started working for Luttrell Staffing Group I was a Stock Manager at Food city for eight years and before that I graduated Cocke County High school in 2008 where I spent most of my time in band. Now I’ve been with the company since March 2016 and I love finding people jobs.