MOUNT STERLING, KY
Do you have strong leadership qualities? Luttrell Staffing Group in Mount Sterling, KY is currently hiring Quality Engineer.
Details for Quality Engineer position:
- Full-Time, Temp-to-Hire
- 1st Shift
- 2 years experience required
- 40 hours per week
- Paid Weekly, Direct Deposit options
- Benefits available
Can you see yourself in this Quality Engineer position?
- Key Duties: Learn the build process, monitor associates, recording records on daily basis, help with ISO audits
- Have strong computer knowledge, quality experience, and organized
- Leadership qualities
- Are self-motivated, a fast learner, and adapt to changes
- ISO knowledge preferred but not required
Please apply by clicking the link below, then call our office (859) 520-3815.
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."
Meet Your Recruiter
Ruby Coyle is the Staffing Coordinator for Luttrell Staffing Group in Mt. Sterling. If you are looking for work in Mt. Sterling or the surrounding area, give her a call!