Quality Lab Technician | Night Shift
Do you have at least four years of experience working in quality assurance or related field? Luttrell Staffing Group is currently recruiting for Quality Lab Technician positions!
Job details and duties for Quality Lab Technician:
- Responsible for the inspection, testing, sorting and sampling of raw materials, in process materials or products and finished goods
- Inspect components before assembly, analyze trial products during development or test finished goods
- Record and analyze the results in order to decide whether to certify or reject specific products
- Prepare inspection plans, training new technicians and evaluate quality costs
- Responsible for testing, sorting and sampling of raw materials, in process materials or products and finished goods for defects
- Night Shift
- Pay rate $15.25/hr
- Temp-to-Hire position
- Eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Term-Life Insurance
- Paid weekly, direct deposit available
- Monthly productivity bonus after probation period of 6 months
Qualifications for Quality Lab Technician:
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in quality assurance or related field in manufacturing
- Experience in plastics, extrusion, printing and forming operations preferred
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- ASQ Quality Certifications, HACCP, Six Sigma and LEAN is also preferred
Please apply by clicking the link below, then call our office (540) 674-1118 today!
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."
Meet Your Recruiter
Lisa started in the staffing industry in 1991 with Saunders Staffing in Bluefield, VA. From 1991 to 2014 she was the office manager for Mack's Oil, Inc. After it closed, Lisa joined Luttrell Staffing Group in July 2014 as an administrative assistant at the Wytheville office, then was promoted to staffing manager. In January 2016, due to her hard work, dedication to her clients and friendly customer service, Lisa was promoted to branch manager of the Radford office. Lisa and her team continue to work hard for their clients and associates to ensure they have the best service available.