Repair and Installation Technician
OAK RIDGE, TN
Are you looking for a unique career opportunity? Luttrell Staffing Group in Oak Ridge, TN is currently hiring a Repair and Installation Technician position. Apply today by clicking on the link below!
Details for Repair and Installation Technician positions:
- $15+/hr with raise upon hire
- 1st Shift, Monday-Friday, 7am-3:30pm
- 40+ hours per week
- Paid Weekly
- Direct Deposit options
- PTO Accrual, Health Insurance, 401K Match
Can you see yourself in this Repair and Installation Technician position?
- Repairs, inspects, installs, and tests fire extinguishers in company vehicles, repair shops,
and establishments, like factories, homes, and also office buildings, utilizing hand
tools and hydrostatic test equipment that the company provides. Training will be provided
by a licensed technician
• Inspect, service, and install suppression systems. Training will be provided by a
• Experience installing and maintaining alarm panels is preferred
• Knowledge of electronics preferred
• Advancement opportunities are available within six months of the hire date
• Must be able to climb ladders and balance in awkward positions and have no
aversions to becoming dirty with grease and or other items. (Shirts provided)
• Bending and lifting of up to 50lb is required. Lifting over 50lb will require two or
• And perform any other duties that may need to be done
Requirements for this position:
- No experience is necessary, however, experience installing and maintaining alarm
panels is preferred
- Will provide training and provide you with the opportunity
to obtain your state license.
- Ability to stand for duration of shift
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to stoop, bend, squat, kneel, twist and reach
Luttrell Staffing Group is here to help you find the right job opportunity; contact us today!
- Call our office at: 865-685-0537
- Want to find out about our best jobs right when we post them? For this and other great features, download the Luttrell Works app today! https://www.luttrellstaffing.com/luttrellworks-app/
We look forward to hearing from you!
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."