Bristol, TN US
Are you looking for a rewarding and fulfilling career with a great schedule and competitive pay? Luttrell Staffing Group is looking for a Safety Manager. Join our team and discover a career meant for you!!
Summary: The Safety Manager is responsible to manage all open worker’s compensation claims and assist with loss control for all branches.
Details for the Safety Manager | Direct Hire:
- Direct Hire
- M-F, Day Shift
- Hourly, Non-Exempt
- Excellent Benefits to include medical, dental, vision, paid holidays, PTO, 401K and more
Can you see yourself in this Safety Manager | Direct Hire | Full-Time position?
Essential Function & Responsibilities:
- Manage status of all open claims. Weekly follow up with adjuster, claimant and branch until full release is obtained, as needed
- Be point of contact for branch, claimant, and claims adjuster.
- Follow up with claimants to take additional accident statement, establish rapport, and set expectations for working through the claim process.
- Direct branch on actions to review during post-accident investigation, participating as feasible and available.
- Review claims reports, investigation reports, witness statements, doctor’s notes, and ask adjusters for social media checks to identify red flags. Bring concerns to the attention of the Director of Safety and claims adjuster.
- Develop light-duty programs for injured workers; communicate to claimant and branch assigned responsibilities and expectations.
- Develop relationships with approved physicians and communicate regularly, as permitted by law.
- Ensure staff attend doctor’s appointments, as needed and permitted by law.
- Compile trend reports and data for year-over-year safety performance.
- Assist with developing, revising, and implementing risk mitigation training and worker’s compensation training for the branch staff.
- Provide back up to the Director of Safety, as needed.
- Conduct client plant tours, assessing and pointing out hazards perceived.
- Must maintain regular and expected attendance.
- Must maintain valid driver’s license and vehicle insurance, available to travel as needed to support branches.
Become a successful team member, apply today!!!
*Want to find out about our best jobs right when we post them? For this and other great features, download the Luttrell Works app today! https://www.luttrellstaffing.com/luttrellworks-app/