Do you have Mechanical and/or Electronics training? Are you looking for a temp-to-hire opportunity? Luttrell Staffing Group in Sevierville, TN is currently hiring a Safety Representative for one of their clients. If you are interested, apply today by clicking on the link below.
Details for Safety Representative position:
- Full-Time, Temp-to-Hire
- 1st Shift, 7am – 3:30pm, Wednesday-Sunday
- 40 hours per week
- Paid Weekly, Direct Deposit options
Can you see yourself in this Safety Representative position?
- Upkeep of the facility oil stations and collect scrap and tips daily.
- Checking and recording coolant levels daily. Change and empty coolant tanks @ COS and GTP not connected to the central systems.
- Communicate with supervisors and line technicians to prevent downtime due to coolant issues.
- Inspection and maintenance of mist collector systems.
- Continually review and address work order system.
- Prepare used absorbent material for pickup by vendor
- Use of fork truck
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of the pit area.
- Communicate equipment issues to the maintenance department.
- Maintain and keep up with coolant vacuum pumps
- Keep adequate levels of chemicals (oxynul, blue chip, Rp06, etc.) at dispensing stations.
- Maintain washer’s chemical levels (D30 and D60).
- Support Manufacturing with coolant leaks.
- Maintain an electronic spill log.
- Inspect facility secondary containment systems and clean them when needed.
- Support HSE projects and initiatives, actively participate in and attend meetings with team, kaizen, etc.,
- Read and comprehend written and numeric information, process drawings, gauges, SPC, etc., and understand operational concepts as they affect immediate and future outcomes, and adhere to all safety, quality and environmental requirements.
- Perform other job-related duties as required.
Do you have the Qualifications needed for this position?
- High School diploma or G.E. D.
- Mechanical and/or Electronics training preferred
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Luttrell Staffing Group is here to help you find the right job opportunity; contact us today!
- Call our office at: (865) 428-1412
- Text Luttrell to 25000 to connect with a hiring expert
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."