Do you have sanitation experience? Are you dependable and have strong written and verbal communication skills? Luttrell Staffing Group in South Burlington, VT is currently hiring Sanitation Associates for their client in Hinesburg, VT. If you are interested, apply today by clicking on the link below.
Details for Sanitation Associate position:
- Full-Time, Temp-to-Hire
- Sanitation experience required
- 2nd Shift, Monday-Thursday, 4pm-11:30pm
- 40 hours per week
- Paid Weekly, Direct Deposit options
Can you see yourself in this Sanitation Associate position?
- Prepare facility equipment for cleaning by locking out machinery and covering all electrical equipment with plastic
- Use cleaning and sanitizing chemicals
- Rinse, foam, scrub, and sanitize production equipment ensuring that all areas meet Momence Packing and USDA standards of acceptability
- Must be able to complete sanitation documentation paperwork accurately
- Be able to perform and rotate through several job functions within each department
Do you have the Skills and Competencies for this position?
- Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures (SSOP's)
- Must be able to identify Critical Control Points (CCPs) in area of responsibility and maintain all Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
- Must be dependable, honest and proactive
- Strong written and verbal communication skills preferred
- Ability to perform responsibilities in a safe and efficient manner
- Comply with GMPs and safety rules at all times
- Ability to work at heights that are above ground level
- Ability to lift 60 pounds on a regular basis
- Ability to work in hot/cold and wet conditions
- Ability to hold a hose for an extended period of time
- Physical demands for this position require walking or standing most of the time
- Understand the processes and expectations involved in safe chemical handling
- Ability to pass a pre-employment, post offer drug screen, physical and background check
Luttrell Staffing Group is here to help you find the right job opportunity; contact us today!
- Call our office at: (802) 658-9900
- Text Luttrell to 25000 to connect with a hiring expert
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."
Meet Your Recruiter
Racheal Ryan has been working in our VT office since its opening 6 years ago. She was part of the Sales team as well as oversaw Business Development before moving into the role of Branch Manager in 2019. Racheal is an active community member who enjoys coaching youth athletics, participating in women's adult softball and charity tournament organization several times per year.