Sanitation Worker | General Labor
Are you looking for a new opportunity in Pulaski County? Do you enjoy working outdoors? Luttrell Staffing Group is recruiting for Sanitation Worker | General Labor.
Job duties and details for Sanitation Worker | General Labor:
- Lift and carry refuse cans from pick-up point and dump them into refuse truck
- Clean area around cans and dumpsters
- Assist in the unloading of refuse truck at the landfill
- Operate hydraulic mechanism on back of truck
- Clean refuse truck and equipment
- 1st shift, 7am-3:30pm
- Pay rate, $11.00/hour
- Eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Term-Life Insurance Benefits
- Paid weekly, direct deposit available
Job requirements for Sanitation Worker | General Labor:
- Must be able to perform continuous heavy manual work at a rapid pace up to a four hour continuous period
- Must be able to work under varying climatic conditions
- Ability to understand and follow specific oral instructions from supervisor, assistant supervisor and refuse truck driver
- Ability to lift minimum of 25 lbs to maximum of 100 lbs on a daily basis
- Ability to step on and off back of refuse truck numerous times daily
- Must be able to walk a minimum of three miles routinely and maximum of five miles occasionally
- Diploma/GED required
Please apply by clicking the link below, then call our office (540) 674-1118 today!
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Your Recruiter
Carol is a Staffing Manager for Radford office. If you're looking for work in Radford and the surrounding areas, please give her a call!