Property Inspector | Receptionist
Are you a team player? Are you also highly organized? Luttrell Staffing Group Roanoke is hiring for a Property Inspector| Receptionist for an established local business.
Duties and details for Property Inspector| Receptionist:
- Assign and schedule service calls and coordinate turnovers
- Order parts, supplies and appliances
- Communicate with staff, vendors, tenants and owners
- Review work orders and follow-up
- Conduct off-site inspections
- Pay rate: $15.00/hour
- Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm
- Benefits (Medical Insurance, Holiday Pay, Vacation Pay)
- Paid weekly, direct deposit available
These skills and abilities make you a great candidate for Property Inspector| Receptionist:
- Basic computer and software knowledge
- Ability to learn new systems quickly, specifically property management software packages (Appfolio, Podio and G-Suite)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Ability and space to set up a home office (equipment will be provided)
- Good driving record
- Experience in real estate, maintenance or property management is strongly preferred
Please apply by clicking the link below, then call our office (540) 491-9921 Today!
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."