Do you have knowledge of materials and practices used in pipeline construction? Luttrell Staffing Group, in partnership with Winchester Municipal Utilities, is now hiring for Services Crewman.
Key duties and details for Services Crewman:
- Perform a variety of skilled tasks in construction, maintenance and repair of sewer lines, manholes and related appurtenances
- Operate backhoe and related equipment
- Perform light servicing and maintenance on equipment
- Daytime schedule: Monday-Friday, possible weekends
- Pay rate: $13/hr
- Benefits (Medical, Holiday Pay, Vacation Pay)
- Paid weekly
Qualifications for Services Crewman:
- Knowledge of materials, equipment and practices used in pipeline construction and maintenance
- Knowledge of city layout and city sewer lines
- Customer service skills
- Ability to be available for emergency call back on 24 hour basis
- Ability to maintain a valid Kentucky CDL
- Must be able to walk, kneel, crouch, stoop, reach, crawl, taste or smell
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 100 lbs
Please apply by clicking on the link below, then call or text (859) 520-3815.
Want to find out about our best jobs right when we post them? For this and other great features, download the Luttrell Works app today! https://www.luttrellstaffing.com/luttrellworks-app/
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.