Sewing | Industrial Sewing
MOUNT STERLING, KY
Are you looking for an entry level job with comprehensive benefits? Luttrell Staffing Group is currently recruiting for Sewing | Industrial Sewing positions.
Pay Rate: Based on Experience
Schedule: 1st Shift
Job details and requirements for Sewing | Industrial Sewing:
- Sew various types of fabric
- Use an industrial sewing machine to sew together fabric pieces to make upholstered items
- Inspect parts to ensure parts meet quality specifications from work order
- Line up and/or match cut furniture patterns to sew a complete piece of fabric according to specifications
- Prepare machine by changing needles and threat, oiling and changing bobbin, and securing attachments
- Meet or exceed monthly productivity goals for the position
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
Qualified candidates will demonstrate reliability, good attendance, the ability to multi-task, close attention to detail, the ability to work in a fast paced team environment, and a positive attitude.
Benefits for Sewing | Industrial Sewing:
- Eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Term-Life Insurance
- Holiday and Vacation Pay
- Paid weekly
Interested? Apply by clicking the link below, then call Luttrell Staffing Group Mount Sterling (859) 520-3815.
*For more information, please text Luttrell to 25000*
Meet Your Recruiter
Branch Manager/Business Development Manager
Cassidy began her career in the staffing industry in 2014 and began her role as a Staffing Coordinator for Luttrell Staffing Group in 2019. She was quickly promoted to Branch Manager and Business Development Manager in September 2019. When she isn’t working, Cassidy enjoys spending time outdoors with her pets.