Shipping Receiving Coordinator
- Full-Time, Temp-to-Hire
- 1st Shift
- Flexible hours are required due to shipping schedule demands (example: 8:30 a.m. – 7 p.m. or 6:30 a.m. – 5 p.m., with every other Friday working)
- 40 hours per week
- Paid Weekly, Direct Deposit options
- Benefits Available (Medical, Dental, Vision, Term-Life)
- Holiday and Vacation Pay offered
- Responsible for shipping and/or receiving of outgoing materials
- Maintain required housekeeping requirements in the department
- Operate tow-motor as needed
- Follow all company safety procedures
- Maintain required safety certifications as required by the position
- Others duties as assigned
Do you have the Skills and Knowledge needed for this position?
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to use departmental shipping software and label software
- Good overall computer skills require
- Excellent communication skills; will correspond with internal personnel and delivery drivers, etc.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
Luttrell Staffing Group is here to help you find the right job opportunity; contact us today!
- Call our office at: 540-491-9921
- Text Luttrell to 25000 to connect with a hiring expert
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."