Skilled Carpenter | General Labor
SANTA MARIA, CA
Are you ready for a career that allows you to apply your carpentry skills? Luttrell Staffing Group is currently recruiting for Skilled Carpenter | General Labor.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities for Skilled Carpenter | General Labor:
- Wood Construction Framer
- Accurately measuring, cutting and shaping lumber, wood and other building materials
- Attaching building materials using screws, nuts and bolts
- Examining building materials to identify and defects
- Monday-Friday, 7am-3:30pm
- Pay rate: $25-$29/hr
- Benefits (Medical, Holiday Pay, Vacation Pay)
- Paid weekly, direct deposit available
Knowledge & Skills for Skilled Carpenter:
- 3-5 years' experience
- Knowledge of all facets of wood framing
- Willingness to work overtime & weekends to meet production schedule
- Ability to safely use various electric, gas powered, and battery-operated power tools
- Ability to read blueprints
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Flexibility to adapt to change
Apply today by clicking on the link below, then contact our office at (805) 928-6555.
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."
Meet Your Recruiter
Ana Mena Ortiz
Ana is the Staffing Coordinator in our Santa Maria office. If you are looking for a job in Santa Maria or the surrounding area, please give her a call!