Staffing Coordinator | Direct Hire
Roanoke, VA US
Are you looking for a fulfilling & rewarding career? This could be the job for you! Luttrell Staffing Group is now hiring a Staffing Coordinator to assist our Roanoke, VA branch.
Details for Staffing Coordinator:
• Direct Hire
• M-F, 8a-5p
• $17 - $18 / hour
• Excellent Benefits to include medical, dental, vision, paid holidays, PTO, 401K and more
• Paid Weekly, Direct Deposit options
Can you see yourself in this Staffing Coordinator position?
• Recruit and identify quality candidates for client job orders using diverse methods and resources
• Conduct interviews and reference checks
• Coordinate and facilitate training and orientation
• Manage personnel files and administer drug and skills testing
• Manage employee relations, including but not limited to counseling, coaching, discipline, and discharge
• Develop relationships with clients through regular communication and client visits
• Provide support for Branch Manager or/and administrative operations
• Manage worker’s compensation through on-site safety audits, investigations, and documentation
• Maintain office workspace organization and tidiness
These skills and abilities make you a great candidate for this position:
• High School Diploma or GED
• Excellent communication skills; displaying professional etiquette, both verbal and written
• Excellent computer skills, including competency in Microsoft applications
• Respond well to pressure and maintain a positive demeanor
• Strategic problem-solving and decision-making
• Initiative to assist team members without direction
• Excellent time management skills
• Ability to meet continuing education and certification requirements
Become a successful team member. Apply today!!!
*Want to find out about our best jobs right when we post them? For this and other great features, download the Luttrell Works app today! https://www.luttrellstaffing.com/luttrellworks-app/
Luttrell Staffing Group is an EEO employer.
Meet Your Recruiter
Since joining the team in 2007, Cami has worked every position from Receptionist to Senior Staffing Manager, and eventually becoming Branch Manager of the Bristol office in October 2014 and District Manager over Bristol and Roanoke in September 2018. Cami stays heavily involved in the Bristol community through her position as Chamber of Commerce Ambassador. A 2014 LEAD Bristol! graduate. Cami has a bachelor’s degree in business administration from King University.