Staffing Coordinator | Direct Hire
OAK RIDGE, TN
Are you looking for a fulfilling & rewarding career? This could be the job for you! Luttrell Staffing Group is now hiring for Staffing Coordinator to assist in our Oak Ridge, TN branch.
Details for Staffing Coordinator | Direct Hire
• Direct Hire
• M-F, 8a-5p
• $16/hr - $17/hr
• Performance-based bonus incentives
• Excellent Benefits to include medical, dental, vision, paid holidays, PTO, 401K and more
• Paid Weekly, Direct Deposit options
Can you see yourself in this Staffing Coordinator | Direct Hire | Full-Time position?
• Recruit and identify quality candidates for client job orders using diverse methods and resources
• Conduct interviews and reference checks
• Coordinate and facilitate training and orientation
• Manage personnel files and administer drug and skills testing
• Manage employee relations, including but not limited to counseling, coaching, discipline, and discharge
• Develop relationships with clients through regular communication and client visits
• Provide support for Branch Manager or/and administrative operations
• Manage worker’s compensation through on site safety audits, investigations, and documentation
• Maintain office workspace organization and tidiness
These skills and abilities make you a great candidate for Staffing Coordinator | Direct Hire | Full-Time position:
• High School Diploma or GED
• Excellent communication skills; displaying professional etiquette, both verbal and written
• Excellent computer skills including competency in Microsoft applications
• Respond well to pressure and maintain a positive demeanor
• Strategic problem solving and decision-making
• Initiative to assist team members without direction
• Excellent time management skills
• Ability to meet continuing education and certification requirements
Become a successful team member, apply today!!!
*Want to find out about our best jobs right when we post them? For this and other great features, download the Luttrell Works app today! https://www.luttrellstaffing.com/luttrellworks-app/
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.