Interested in joining our team?! Luttrell Staffing Group in Shelbyville, TN is currently hiring a Staffing Coordinator to join their growing team in the Shelbyville Area! This is an excellent career opportunity; apply today!
The Staffing Coordinator is responsible for the maintenance and growth of client company relationships and Luttrell Staffing Group Associate management.
Essential Job Functions for Staffing Coordinator position:
- Recruit and identify quality candidates for client companies through ad postings, skill marketing and other sourcing methods
- Conduct candidate interviews for job placement. Administer testing (drug, skills, etc.) training, orientation and implement payroll
- Hire candidates with careful consideration and discretion for specific job assignments
- Manage employee relations to include counseling and coaching regarding conduct, attendance, dress code, skill set, discipline and discharge
- Will sometimes work on premises with the client to more closely manage and support a facility and it’s staffing model
- Practice and maintain exceptional customer service in every facet of the job
- Uphold and comply with federal, state and local employment laws
- Develop relationships with clients through regular communication and client visits
- Responsible for administrative tasks to include recording in operating system
- Must maintain regular follow up with associates to ensure job satisfaction and address any concerns
- Must maintain regular and punctual attendance
- Must assist with office operations/phones/filing or any other requirements
- Manage worker's compensation through on-site safety audits and accident investigations
Details for Staffing Coordinator position:
- Schedule is 8am-5pm, Monday through Friday, but will need to come in early or stay late depending on needs of the business
- Benefit package available
- Excellent communication skills displaying professional etiquette both verbal and written
- Excellent computer skills including MS Applications. Testing may be required
- Responds well to pressure and maintains positive demeanor while working with associates, staff, and clients
- Work responsibly with or without supervision
- Provide valid Driver's License and proof of insurance
- Prioritizes tasks and is flexible to ever-changing demands
- Customer Service Experience is preferred
- Training will be provided
Apply today by clicking on the link below, then send resume to mhunt@LStaff.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
Luttrell Staffing Group’s Core Values:
"Our mission is to cultivate people and build relationships through excellence in staffing."
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER