SOUTH BURLINGTON, VT
Want to join our team? Luttrell Staffing Group in South Burlington, VT is seeking to hire a Staffing Coordinator for our office! If you are interested, apply today by clicking on the link below.
Luttrell Staffing Group’s Core Values: Excellence, Grit, Integrity, Service
Details for Staffing Coordinator position:
- Full-Time, Direct-Hire
- Pay Rate: Based on Experience
- 1st Shift, Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
- Benefits available, PTO and Holiday Pay
- Paid Weekly
- Training will be provided
Can you see yourself in this Staffing Coordinator position?
- Responsible for the maintenance and growth of client company relationships and Luttrell Staffing Group Associate management.
- Recruit and identify quality candidates for client companies through ad postings, skill marketing and other sourcing methods.
- Conduct candidate interviews for job placement. Administer testing (drug, skills, etc.) training, orientation and implement payroll.
- Hire candidates with careful consideration and discretion for specific job assignments.
- Manage employee relations to include counseling and coaching regarding conduct, attendance, dress code, skill set, discipline and discharge.
- Practice and maintain exceptional customer service in every facet of the job.
- Uphold and comply with federal, state and local employment laws.
- Develop relationships with clients through regular communication and client visits.
- Responsible for administrative tasks to include recording in operating system.
- Must assist with office operations/phones/filing or any other requirements.
- Manage worker's compensation through on-site safety audits and accident investigations.
Do you have the Requirements needed for this position?
- Excellent communication skills displaying professional etiquette both verbal and written.
- Excellent computer skills including MS Applications. Testing may be required.
- Responds well to pressure and maintains positive demeanor while working with associates, staff, and clients.
- Work responsibly with or without supervision.
- Provide valid Driver's License and proof of insurance.
- Prioritizes tasks and is flexible to ever-changing demands.
- Customer Service Experience is preferred.
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Your Recruiter
Racheal Ryan has been working in our VT office since its opening 6 years ago. She was part of the Sales team as well as oversaw Business Development before moving into the role of Branch Manager in 2019. Racheal is an active community member who enjoys coaching youth athletics, participating in women's adult softball and charity tournament organization several times per year.