Team Member | General Labor
Are you open to any shift and looking for work with benefits and holiday pay? Luttrell Staffing Group in Radford, VA is currently hiring Team Members for one of their clients in Dublin, VA. If you are interested, apply today! Must submit resume to Lisa at LSaunders@LStaff.com.
Details for Team Member position:
- Full-Time, Temp-to-Hire
- 1 Year experience required
- All Shifts available
- Must be open to work any shift
- 40 hours per week
- Weekly Pay
- Paid Vacation/Holiday pay after complete the required hours
- Benefits Available (Health, Dental, Vision, Term-Life Insurance)
Team Member must be able to complete scheduled tasks in a safe, efficient manner. The Team Member will be expected to comply with our company policies, comply with all safe work practices, follow task instruction sheets, actively participate in continuous improvement and participates in personal and team learning to improve daily performance. Work environment is typical of an industrial/plant, this position requires flexible work schedules to include weekends/evenings/holidays.
Requirements for Team Member position:
- Required to have steel toe shoes
- Must have reliable transportation
- Able to follow written & verbal instructions
- Work safely as part of a team
- Basic computer skills are preferred but not necessary
- Have Basic math skills
- Ability to work well with others and participate as part of a team
- Work environment is typical of an industrial/plant, this position requires flexible work schedules to include weekends/evenings/holidays
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- Required to sit and use hands to use hand tools, and pick up objects, bend at waist, stoop, and lift 50lbs, industrial setting (noise level is moderate to high), walk extended distances
- Able to ascend/descend inclines, declines, including stairs and ladders
- Ability to tolerate temperature extremes, enter confined spaces, and exposure to chemicals (MSDS sheets are available)
Apply today by clicking on the link below, send resume to LSaunders@LStaff.com, then contact our office at 540.674.1118.
Meet Your Recruiter
Lisa started in the staffing industry in 1991 with Saunders Staffing in Bluefield, VA. From 1991 to 2014 she was the office manager for Mack's Oil, Inc. After it closed, Lisa joined Luttrell Staffing Group in July 2014 as an administrative assistant at the Wytheville office, then was promoted to staffing manager. In January 2016, due to her hard work, dedication to her clients and friendly customer service, Lisa was promoted to branch manager of the Radford office. Lisa and her team continue to work hard for their clients and associates to ensure they have the best service available.