Tele-Sales | Sales
Are you looking for a new exciting opportunity in Radford? Luttrell Staffing Group is currently recruiting for Tele-Sales | Sales.
Job duties and details for Tele-Sales | Sales:
- Verify new customer information for accuracy
- Input customer orders and quotes into the computer
- Troubleshoot customer problems, concerns or issues
- Product research, vendor relations and product knowledge
- Meet outbound call and phone time performance quotas
- Filing, photocopying and other office functions
- Pay rate $12.00/hour
- Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm
- Temp-to-Hire position
- Eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Term-Life Insurance Benefits
Qualifications for Tele-Sales | Sales:
- 2-3 years of sales experience and/or customer relations (very trainable position to the right candidate)
- Computer skills and ability to multi-task
- Self-motivated and team oriented
- Ability to negotiate
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong follow-up skills with effective verbal and written communication
- Excellent verbal skills and polite phone manner
- Attention to detail and organization
Please apply by clicking the link below, then call our office (540) 674-1118 today!
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."
Meet Your Recruiter
Lisa started in the staffing industry in 1991 with Saunders Staffing in Bluefield, VA. From 1991 to 2014 she was the office manager for Mack's Oil, Inc. After it closed, Lisa joined Luttrell Staffing Group in July 2014 as an administrative assistant at the Wytheville office, then was promoted to staffing manager. In January 2016, due to her hard work, dedication to her clients and friendly customer service, Lisa was promoted to branch manager of the Radford office. Lisa and her team continue to work hard for their clients and associates to ensure they have the best service available.