Territory Manager | Outside Sales | Direct-Hire
Fresno, CA 93721 US
Embrace the future with a fresh career opportunity at Luttrell Staffing. We’re excited to announce our new partnership with THI Label & Packaging Corporation in Salinas, CA.
Now Hiring Territory Manager | Outside Sales. Apply Online or Text 831-210-1803 today!
Perks & Benefits of a Territory Sales Managers:
- Uncapped Sales Commissions, Car Allowance/Gas Allowance, Cellphone allowance, Company Card, Health insurance, Dental insurance, Life insurance, Disability insurance, 401(k) with an employer match
Territory Sales Managers are responsible for increasing sales by developing and maintaining relationships with customers and clients. Duties may include identifying prospective customers, following up on potential sales leads and maintaining relationships with existing customers. Territory Sales Managers may also recommend marketing strategies designed for a target market.
Examples of duties and responsibilities include:
- Identify and establish contact with potential customers
- Schedule and perform product demonstrations with potential customers
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing engineering customer base
- Attend industry trade shows to identify potential sales leads and make meaningful contact with existing customers
- Follow industry trends to identify new opportunities for potential sales
- Recommend marketing strategies to target a specific region or demographic
- Generate and submit sales reports to management
Job Requirements of a Territory Sales Managers:
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment
- High levels of diplomacy, confidence and persuasion
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High energy level and ability to maintain a positive attitude
- Ability to achieve success in high-pressure situations
- Strong presentation development and presenting skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, and must possess basic computer skills
- Associates Degree or bachelor's degree
- 2+ years Outside sales experience
>>> Michael can't wait to help you- follow the steps below to apply! <<<
- Click the link below
- Email: email@example.com
- Call or Text to apply! 831-210-1803
Want to find out about our best jobs right when we post them? For this and other great features, download the Luttrell Works app today! https://www.luttrellstaffing.com/luttrellworks-app/
"Luttrell Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer."