DUBLIN, VA US
Do you have the ability to operate various hand tools and power tools? Luttrell Staffing Group, in partnership with Mar-Bal, is currently hiring Tooling Technician.
Key duties and details for Tooling Technician:
- Assembles, changes over, modifies and repairs molds, tools and fixtures as required
- Maintains tools and tooling for self and others as required
- Perform mold changeovers as required
- Learn and assist, when necessary, on mill, lathe, grinder, saw and any other process as job requires
- Learn basic electrical procedures and hydraulic procedures
- Schedule: Train on 1st shift, move to 2nd shift (3:15pm-11:45pm)
- Pay rate: $17/hr (After training increase to $18 + shift differential $1.50, making pay rate $19.50/hr)
Qualifications for Tooling Technician:
- 2 years' experience
- Math and machinist skills
- Must be able to stand for long periods
- Must be able to lift/move up to 70 lbs
Please apply by clicking on the link below, then call or text (540) 674-1118.
Want to find out about our best jobs right when we post them? For this and other great features, download the Luttrell Works app today! https://www.luttrellstaffing.com/luttrellworks-app/
Meet Your Recruiter
Carol is a Staffing Manager for Radford office. If you're looking for work in Radford and the surrounding areas, please give her a call!